Monday, November 24, 2008

The effect of Power and Greed.

As I was surfing my Facebook account today, I ran across a fellow member of a Facebook group, The American Monetary Institute. Amazingly he claimed that "i do not think bankers are that rich." and asked other questiions about the monetry system.
Quite naturally, I replied...

"I have some opinions...

First of all, if you do not think Bankers do not make that much money, than the $30 million a year salary that Hank Paulson made with Goldman Sachs must not be very much to you. Thats right... the appointed official of the United States Government that pushed for Goldmans bail out is the same son of a biscuit who Was the Ceo who was at the helm of the company as they headed into their "problems".

I agree with you on many points but there is one thing that I believe that you may not: That is... that the Federal monetray system is supposed to be so confusing the we simply stop looking into it. I don't think we will ever know the complete ins and outs, because if we did, the secret members and the operating managers of the Federal Reserve would actually be indicted and/or imprisoned by now. What's happening is that they are driving the value of the dollar into the ground by loaning out paper of no value which in the end, no matter how you slice it, is bought and paid for by the working class (Majority of tax payers) in both their tax dollars and interest paid in loans (cars, school and mortgages).

Of course the money that we pay to maintain our life styles goes somewhere, but where you ask? My theory is that is is going to a remarkably small number of people. The exuberant salaries of US CEO's, the short sellers on Wall St., and the few power elite that we probably never heard of are getting the pot of gold here. But the Federal Reserve which I'm sure you know is a private organization (not actually Federal as it is portrayed to be) is at the bottom of the funnel sucking in every 1-3% of original interest from every banking institution in the US. And all they are selling is a paper product worth a fraction of a cent. Its "their" product that we buy and pay interest on: printed with machines and ink that we pay for. IT Doesn't get any more corrupt than that!"

If you want to know more of what I think, check out my website http://www.chasingthegiants.com and subscribe to my blog. I'll join you some other time when we can continue this conversation.

Then I added...

P.S.
Here is a link to a few of the current criticisms of the Federal Reserve...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Reserve#Criticisms

No comments: